BE YOU...People Will Always Be People!

Hey Luvs,


I pray you are all well and basking in the Goodness of God! Christmas day is around the corner and I know that you will all be busy preparing for this wonderful day. But remember Jesus in this season, the joy we have is because of Him.








I have been in existence for some time, and I have learnt so much and I continue to learn daily. There are some people that you will come across that set you up for life (i.e will teach you lessons you will NEVER forget). There are some people who make such a significant impact that you will never be able to forget them. But in everything we Praise God. These experiences will only propel you to your next level.


I have spent so much time worrying and wondering about other people and the way they behave or think about me. If I had invested that time into my spiritual life I would have been very far by now! This is my heart that I am pouring out to you as I don't want someone to make the mistakes I did. Trust me they are not worth it. But through those experiences I have learnt that I am not in control of how people behave, I can only account for myself. If anything happens it is up to them and their God!


I used to stress and over stress but what is the point? Stress and anxiety does not get anyone anywhere...it will get you high blood pressure though (but God forbid). What you must understand is people will always be people. The arm of flesh will fail. People will disappoint you, will frustrate you, kill your spirit and offend you. But that's just human beings for you. When you look at stories in the Bible, there were many times people were frustrated by others, the heart of man is desperately wicked who can know it?  You need to move from the place of being so concerned about what people say, think or believe about you to what God does. You are here to please God and NOT man. Even Jesus received betrayal from man, let alone us.


We are on an assignment here on earth and we must make sure we fulfill that God given assignment. We must be vigilant and prayerful at all times so that we don't allow the devil to use opportunities to distract us from what God has ahead of us. I have fallen victim to this many times, but I have come to the place where I just want to focus on Jesus and what He has called me to do. I have come to the place where I am no longer ''bothered'' what people think, say or believe about me because if I don't do this I will never get to my destination. Don't allow people to define you or their words to wallow in your spirit. The most important thing is that you live your life for God and what He says. However it is interpreted is up to them, be a God pleaser and not a man pleaser. I am sure there are other people that can testify to what I am saying?


People will always be people, therefore fix your eyes onto God and by His Grace accomplish what He has set you to do. People will always have something to say whether you do or you don't. So just relax and be you, the highly blessed and favoured individual God took His time to create!


Remember God loves you just the way you are!


I pray you have been blessed


All things pink & pretty







Popular posts from this blog

Faith in the times of trails: Believing God for the unbelievable

Bible school: How to read and Understand the Bible Effectively

God manifesting Himself to us: How we can quickly understand God