What's Next for Me?

Hey Luvs,



Seasons Greetings! This is my favourite time of the year. I just love the festive feeling and the ability to give to others! 

As the year draws to a close we often get caught up in the festive fun feeling then later wonder what the new year will hold. I for one am one of them, I have been reflecting over the past few weeks on the year and my desires for 2017.

Sometimes by doing this we can create anxiety around what the new year will hold. However we must not be anxious, but trust the Lord. We need to trust Him that he is perfectly weaving together  our every desire for our lives in line with His Will for us. You see the desires we have for our lives were God given. If you have a strong desire for something, most often it is God who has placed this in you when He formed you. 

I personally am believing my God for some incredible things that I know He is more than able to fulfill. I am putting my faith into action because I am believing Him for the unbelievable. Things that in the natural no one would believe that I would ever be able to touch them. I said in a previous post that we must activate some crazy faith in order to access some crazy blessings!

In 2017 move away from doubt,worry and dispare. A secret that I live by now is simply not to worry! I was the biggest worrier walking. I can worry myself into illness! But God took me through a wilderness experience where I had to learn to depend and trust in Him. Now that I have steered away from worry I am much happier and more at peace than ever. Because I know that God is Faithful and because of this I see them in small doses daily! 

God has great plans for His children in 2017. It will be a dynamic year where we will see the Hand of God out stretched like never before. No matter how 2016 has been for you, 2017 is a new opportunity for God's Glory to be seen in your life. Remain prayerful about your desires and He will give them to you. Remain faithful and obedient to Him and always give Him the total praise for what He does in your life. I am confident by doing this you will see His Glory in your life. 

Despite the challenges we face  (and they are often a lot and intense) Hebrews 13:5 tells us that He will never leave us nor forsake us. In that fire He is there with you like He was there for Shadrack, Meshach and Abednego.

I will celebrate your testimonies with you in 2017 and I am so excited at what God will do with and through you all! 

I hope you have been blessed!

Remain Blessed and highly favoured 
All things pink and pretty x





Popular posts from this blog

Faith in the times of trails: Believing God for the unbelievable

Bible school: How to read and Understand the Bible Effectively

God manifesting Himself to us: How we can quickly understand God