Trusting God In The Midst Of The Madness

Hey Luvs,

I pray you are all well and having a prosperous week. Remember that Jesus loves you and above all wants you to prosper and be in good health!

Today I am going to be talking about a topic a lot of us know very well. The ability to trust God in destitute situations. When I say destitute I mean difficult, unending, depressing situations that you simply cannot see an end. This topic today is to encourage you. I pray it blesses you!

Throughout my years on this earth I have had the opportunity to see both good and bad things it I praise God for them all. I have had experiences that I felt so down and depressed that I never thought I would come out of them. Situations where I thought would kill me, but through it all I learnt to trust in Jesus. I learnt that He was my eternal rock, my ever present helper.

You see when you are passing through these experiences you feel so alone,detached,afraid,anxious and many other feelings. You may even ask yourself "what is going on here" "is God even with me". I have asked many times because I simply could not see the trees for the woods! In the midst of the madness around me I could not see a way out all I focused on was the problem and how it was overshadowing me. When I did  this I ended up more depressed, low,unable to find strength  (physically and emotionally) and simply overshadowed by what was going on around me.

But you know what....God brought me to a place where I had to trust Him. He brought me to a place where I said it's either God or nothing. He brought me to a place where I said devil I rebuke you,  you did not create my life and therefore you cannot have it. I came to the place where it was either life ends or I carry on. No I did not attempt to take my life or anything but I was at a place where I either gave up and wallowed in my issues or carried on. The only way I could carry on was to trust God. To surrender all to Him, to place my every burden at His feet because He told me to! I could simply not carry on the way I was in the madness around me. It was like finally hitting the brakes of a car abruptly and saying "No God is with me and He is working things out for me".

I had to learn how to begin to trust God in the midst of my madness. God knows me very well and He knew how much I could bear. I used to drive myself insane thinking, not sleeping, worrying,anxious, crying and all emotions associated with pain. He also knew that He would be the very person I would turn to in my hour of need. He knew that there was no way the challenges could kill me but they would develop me. I remember the day I said to myself "you know what I am tired of this I give it all to God". I said a prayer and I felt an instant release of all the burdens I was carrying. I had to release all I was holding into His hands and trust that He will sort everything. I had to trust HIM in the midst of the madness, it was very difficult but how could I possibly carry such burdens for long?

It was very hard to learn to trust God because I subconsciously felt like I could somehow sort them out myself despite me knowing I couldn't. I needed a miracle for mine Ha! I had nowhere to turn to and was drowing in the issues, but I had to trust God in the midst of the madness. God is our anchor, rock,helper,deliverer, solution and our provider. How I can boldly say these things about Him is because I have experienced it as I learnt to trust Him.

When I finally got to that place where I placed all my burdens at His feet I suddenly felt free. I could see more hope in the situation. I suddenly felt light because I placed that heavy yoke onto Him! When I learnt to trust God not only did I feel free, I began to see ways out of my situation and miracles like never before! God brought people ,situations my way to take me out of those things that once held me bound. I was in awe of what He was doing for me. If only I had trusted Him earlier who knows I may not have been in those situations as long as I was. Things began to fall in pleasant places for me and was working out for my Good.

I understand that it can be hard to trust a God you do not see but when we read His word and accept His promises things seem a bit more hopeful. No matter how long it takes God to do something He will do it! He is not a man that He should lie. It has taken me a long time to learn to trust in Him without being anxious but I thank God for the experience. It is also not just learning to trust Him in one aspect but for ALL aspects of life. I am writing this out of experience and encouraging you to do so also. Trust Him! TRUST HIM. Whatever you perceive is what you believe. Choose to believe that God is with you and working things out for you. Trust Him despite whatever you see around you, if the sun does not shine in your direction that day TRUST HIM. He is the author and the finisher of our stories and knows how He will navigate them.

So my dear friends, trust God with with everything you have and He will surely see you through!

Remain Blessed and highly favoured
All things pink and pretty x

Scriptures for study:
Jeremiah 17: 7-8
Proverbs 3:5-8
Isaiah 43:2
Psalms 56:3
Psalms 143:8
Psalms 91:1-2
James 1:6
Matthew 6:26
Phillipians 4:19





Popular posts from this blog

Faith in the times of trails: Believing God for the unbelievable

Bible school: How to read and Understand the Bible Effectively

God manifesting Himself to us: How we can quickly understand God